April 14, 2011

Oh.....What a day...

Well.

I have written two posts now and erased them both.

One was about my crazy day and all it entailed. It also described what I needed to get done before I have my last day of classes in THREE weeks exactly. (OH...btw....I have no finals this semester...So the last day of classes is my last day of undergrad) :)
This post also let you in on my job anxiety and talked about my broken car.

I erased it because it was more for me than for you... To be able to write it out and realize that it looks much less on paper than in my head. And that everything will be ok. Because it always is.. It just always is.

The second post was about my seedlings that you were going to see pictures of...but I tried to get the pictures off of the SD card, and it was not working... So. Fail.

The moral of this story.... I don't really have one. But the naked flowers aren't worrying, so neither will I.

B-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment