February 9, 2011

Holy Snow!

There is a whole lot of snow here. A WHOLE lot.
This is probably the biggest snow I've ever been in. (That I remember)

We woke up at 5 and I checked out the snow to see if I should close the coffee shop I work at, and it was snowy, but not too bad. At that time we heard the cat outside, but we knew she would be ok. She's good at hiding in places. Then we got up at 9 and BAM...a foot of snow! I let the dogs outside and Sula was hiding under the shed and meowing at me. So I put on my rain boots and went out to get her. The snow got all in my boots it was so high! And Steve pretty much disappeared under the snow.




It's pretty crazy! Hopefully I can get Salm out of the house to go play. :)

I'm planning on roasting garlic today! I'll let you know how it goes!


1 comment:

  1. Please, please tell me that Steve is your dog. I love pets with people names! Especially names like Steve. :)

    ReplyDelete